Knowstone photography competition
The sun has started shining, spring is in the air and there is no better time to get out and about taking photos. Knowstone Parish Hall committee certainly think so and are pleased to announce that they are running a photography competition open to all to enter. All entries will be judged by someone outside the parish and results will be posted on the Knowstone Parish website.
There are five categories to enter. The first four categories are open to everyone: young, old and those in the middle!
- What I/we did during lockdown
The final category is open to children only.
- My favourite place
There is no official entry fee but donations toward Knowstone Parish Hall are certainly welcome. You can make a BACS payment to sort code 30-90-49 account number 01589722 stating photo as reference. Alternatively, cash / cheque donations can be handed to Wendy Sweet or Wendy Vigus.
There are some rules but not many.
- Make sure your photo fits the category
- You can only enter a category once – so you must choose your favourite to enter!
- No titles or captions are to be added to the photos
- Photos to be emailed to email@example.com in jpg or jpeg format. We cannot upload any photos greater than 32mb so please make sure your file size is smaller than this.
- Please make it clear when submitting your entries which category you are entering
- All photos to be submitted by the closing date which is Monday 31st May.
* For those who wish to enter but do not have access to email then we can accept hard copies which we can scan in although it must be noted that the quality might be compromised.
All entries will be displayed on the website which is open to the public to view. Therefore please do not submit any photos which you do not wish to be seen by a wider audience.
Any questions then please do contact one of the Wendys. Happy snapping everyone.